Power Battery Module Line:
In the process of automatic assembly of power battery modules, the original semi-automatic production line has become increasingly unable to meet the needs of battery manufacturers for high automation pace. The original work of manual stacking of cell and gluing has become a bottleneck in production.
For this reason, Shanghai Jun Yi developed an intelligent assembly line with high production cycle time after great concentration, which includes component feeding, cleaning, gluing, module stacking, side plate gluing, module side seam CMT welding/side seam laser welding, module laser code engraving, module heating, module film sticking, module standing, pole laser welding, welding seam polishing, and module automatic Offline. The key stations realize full-automatic production, which can achieve flexible production of various products, and is compatible with many module sizes and process types.
1. Multi-process compatibility: side seam welding is compatible with CMT arc welding and laser welding, which can realize fast switching.
Visual positioning system: after the battery module is assembled, the dimensional tolerance is often large, which makes it difficult to meet the requirements of laser processing on the gap position and size, resulting in a sharp decline in processing quality. The introduction of visual positioning system can meet the requirements of accurate positioning, with a general accuracy reach to more than±0.05 mm. Through data collection by visual photographing, the incoming material deviation is fed back to the control system, thus realizing high-precision positioning of the processing position.
2. Visual tracking system: As the height of each welding position of the battery module cannot be completely consistent, false welding and explosive welding will occur during welding, and it’s difficult to guarantee the welding quality. The height following system must be equipped, that is, at each welding position, the focal length adjustment shaft can make fine-tune to fix the laser welding head at the focal length position.
Visual addressing and laser ranging is adopted to address the pole position of the module, wherein the visual camera positions the pole dimensional deviations in X and Y directions, the laser ranging determines the pole dimensional deviation in Z direction, and the deviation value is fed back to the laser welding head to ensure the welding quality. At the same time, laser ranging is adopted to check the flatness of the pole cylinder and improve the qualification rate of equipment.
3. Multi-product adaptive system: after cells of different types and sizes are stacked into modules of different sizes, an adaptive system, especially the welding process, needs to be adapted to ensure the linkage of the whole line cycle time. Only adapt to modules of different sizes can complete the module PACK process. The adaptive system loads the necessary servo switching system to implement the automatic switching and positioning of the position in the product processing area according to the incoming material of the product. It can complete the welding work and transmit it to the next process without being limited by any incoming material.
4. Post-weld intelligent inspection: manual inspection of weld appearance is used to keep objective criterion, and judgment based on experience is difficult to quantify and easy to misjudge. Laser profile scanner and CCD camera are used to collect the three-dimensional information and color information of the welding seam, so that the judgment criterion is digitized. The length, width, height and color of the welding seam are checked to determine whether there are weld penetration, broken arc, air holes and discoloration of welding seam. The equipment automatically judges whether the welding seam is qualified, and the welding seam collected is uploaded to MES for later query.
5. MES management system: The whole production line body has management modules such as manufacturing data management, planning and scheduling management, production scheduling management, inventory management, quality management, work center, material management, production process control, underlying data integration analysis, upper layer data integration decomposition, etc. The whole production line can monitor the production and test data of the production process in real time, and the data can be traced and stored accurately. The whole production line is equipped with server console and large-screen display function, implementing intelligent manufacturing and digital enterprise platform.