Electrical Scheme Engineer
Factory automation or electrical automation, etc.
Bachelor degree or above
1. The project design and planning of electrical control system for plant automation, automobile industry, robot application and other industries;
2. According to the arrangement, complete the plan, process docking, cost composition and analysis of the electrical part of the project given in the plan plan, and do preliminary risk analysis.
3. Responsible for the compilation, process analysis, docking, collation and updating of the output data of the electrical scheme of the project, supervision of the electrical cost during the operation of the project, and comparative analysis of the cost budget;
4. Cooperate to solve the problems in the process of project implementation, the connection between technology and electrical scheme in R&D work, and the introduction of new electrical technology.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in factory automation or electrical automation, etc.
2. More than 3 years'experience in electrical control of robot industry related to factory automation;
3. Experience in electrical project, budget and electrical design management is preferred.