Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical design and other related majors
Bachelor degree or above
1. To engage in the design and development of equipment in automobile related industry, non-standard tooling and dedicated equipment; and
2. Able to independently complete the design and material selection of mechanical structure and component.
1. Mechanical design and other related professional backgrounds, bachelor’s degree or higher;
2. More than two years of relevant work experience; and familiarity with mechanical principle, and transmission related knowledge; and
3. Strong sense of responsibility, good coordination ability and team work spirit.
4. Those having passed CET-6 and speaking fluent oral English are preferred.