Machine Vision Development Engineer
Electrical, automation, measurement and control, computer majors and other related professional backgrounds
Bachelor degree or above
1. Responsible for evaluation, design, integration and debugging of software program for visual system;
2. Responsible for technical data compilation, equipment delivery and training.
1. Electrical, automation, measurement and control, computer majors and other related professional backgrounds; bachelor’s degree or higher;
2. At least one year of visual or automation related work experience;
3. Understanding of and familiarity with the principle and application of machine vision; competency to read and write English technical literatures and documents; and
4. Proficiency in using programming language C#/LabVIEW/MATLAB, and proficiency in using visual algorithm library: Halcon, VisionPro, etc.
Add: 885 Zhangjing Road, Dongjing Town, Songjiang District, Shanghai