Industrial Appearance Designer
1. To take charge of industrial product design, including appearance, shape, color matching, and compliance with ergonomics;、
2. Have certain experience in internal transmission and mechanical structure of industrial products, and the competency of modeling and drawing;
1. Industrial design, mechanical design, or related professional backgrounds, bachelor’s degree or higher;
2. Familiarity with the design process of craft work, familiarity with graphic design software and 3D design software;
3. Knowledge of advanced art, product design theory, ergonomics, color matching and the like; and
4. Excellent innovation ability, simple style and industrial massiveness that bring about pleasant feelings in color and appearance.