Electrical Automation or Mechanical Design
Bachelor degree or above
1. Responsible for completing the electrical design tasks of the project, including compiling electrical wiring schematic diagram, process control flow chart and application program, etc.
2. Complete the mutual checking of other electrical engineers'design drawings, process or standardization according to the arrangement.
3. Coordinating and communicating with mechanical engineers in the project team;
4. Responsible for electrical debugging of field equipment, analysis and treatment of problems encountered;
5. Be responsible for compiling, modifying, arranging, updating and filing the project output data;
6. Responsible for the after-sales service of related equipment;
7. Be responsible for coordinating the work of various functional departments within the company;
8. Understand the company's project and operation process;
9. Professional background in industrial automation and robotics is preferred.
10. Be meticulous, conscientious and responsible. Have independent working ability, teamwork spirit and dedication.