AGV Electrical Engineer
1. To participate in the initiation of new AGV products and formulate electrical design schemes and plans; and
2. To take charge of AGV PLC programming, electrical system design, writing related process documents, etc.
1. Electrical major and related professional backgrounds, bachelor’s degree or higher; experience in electrical design work for more than 2 years;
2. At least two years of relevant work experience, familiarity with all navigation modes of AGV, and proficiency in using Siemens series PLC, field communication module, wireless communication module, and configuration software; and
3. Familiarity with embedded software, and competency to control algorithm through software programming are preferred.
4. Those having passed CET-6 and speaking fluent oral English are preferred.