1. Able to read part drawings and assembly drawings, and able to independently complete the assembly process of the whole equipment; and
2. To check all parts against the Design Department’s drawings to ensure the assembly quality.
1. Mechanical manufacturing and automation majors that hold intermediate mechanic’s diploma or higher are preferred;
2. At least 3 years of relevant work experience in new energy as well as automation machinery and equipment assembly is required; and
3. Intermediate fitter certificate or higher is preferred, and those with welder, forklift and other special work qualification certificates are preferred.
4. Those willing to travel abroad for a long time are preferred;